- Build Your Own Harry Potter Wand with TensorFlow Lite Micro: Low-Power Machine Learning – Micro Vision, Micro Speech and Gesture Recognition
On December 3rd, you will find SparkFun CTO Kirk Bennel and Creative Technologist Rob Reynolds at the AIoT Dev Summit! In collaboration with Ambiq Micro and TensorFlow, we are going to be running a hands-on workshop where you will be able to build your very own Harry Potter wand! That’s …
- Giving Thanks for 2019 and Growth
- Friday Product Post: That’s a SIK Arduino Kit!
- Open House November 2018
- Enginursday: Building a Wireless EL Wire Dance Suit, Part 3
Note: If you have not read my previous blog posts, make sure to check it out before reading further!
- Wireless Controlled Wearable EL Wire Dance Suit
- Seeking Equity: Sunanna’s Favorites from the HundrED Spotlight on PittsburghRemake Learning is a network that ignites engaging, relevant, and equitable learning practices in support of young people navigating rapid social and technological change. When HundrED decided to shine a spotlight on education innovations in the Pittsburgh region, I knew they would find powerful education practices. But even I was …
- A Disaster and a HalfEvery autumn deserves its pumpkin hacking projects. This Halloween, our pumpkin comes with a horror story. It began last year in early November. All the Halloween decorations were on clearance, and I found a plastic jack-o-lantern bucket for 15 cents. On first sight, I knew I must remote control it. …
- GPS Buff Up: GEO-Mapping with Google Earth
- Mackin.com TitleMatch, Lists and Product Types