- Friday Product Post: Pro Skills Pay the Bills
Hello everyone and happy Friday! We’re kicking off the week with a brand new development kit to make you a pro with the Qwiic Connect System. Following the kit, we have a super small Serial Flash Memory IC that will be perfect with the Qwiic Micro Development Board we released …
- Get your Kiddos Programming with Minecraft, Python and the Raspberry Pi
- Qwiic Pro Kit Project Guide
Qwiic Pro Kit Project Guide a learn.sparkfun.com tutorial Available online at: http://sfe.io/t903 Introduction The Qwiic Pro Kit was designed to allow users to get started with Arduino without the need for soldering or a breadboard. We’ve included three inputs (a joystick, accelerometer, and proximity sensor) …
- If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or… download the new bootloader.
- Build Your Own Harry Potter Wand with TensorFlow Lite Micro: Low-Power Machine Learning – Micro Vision, Micro Speech and Gesture Recognition
On December 3rd, you will find SparkFun CTO Kirk Bennel and Creative Technologist Rob Reynolds at the AIoT Dev Summit! In collaboration with Ambiq Micro and TensorFlow, we are going to be running a hands-on workshop where you will be able to build your very own Harry Potter wand! That’s …
- Giving Thanks for 2019 and Growth
- Friday Product Post: That’s a SIK Arduino Kit!
- Open House November 2018
- Enginursday: Building a Wireless EL Wire Dance Suit, Part 3
Note: If you have not read my previous blog posts, make sure to check it out before reading further!
- Wireless Controlled Wearable EL Wire Dance Suit