- Book Riot’s Deals of the Day for December 9th, 2019
- Quiz: Which ALL SYSTEMS RED Character Are You?
Do you like reading books with non-human protagonists? All Systems Red follows a sentient security bot, who calls itself Murderbot, as it protects a team of explorers on what’s supposed to be a peaceful mission which turns dark. Recommended to me by a friend, I went in without any expectations …
- What’s the Deal With All of These Middle Grade Adaptations?
- Books About London From the Heart of Its Migrant Communities
- The Art and Therapeutic Act of Weeding Your Digital Shelves
- 5 Poetry Collections By Women in Translation
- Grab Your Wallet, Here Are the Most Expensive Books Ever Sold
- The Best Book Covers of 2019
- 10 Unconventional Travel Writing Books
- My Year of Unfinished Books
It started with Richard Powers’s The Overstory. I got through the first fourth of its 500 pages. Surrounded by a man who finds his family has all died in their sleep from carbon monoxide poisoning, a child whose fall from a tree turns him into a computer genius, and a …