- University libraries offer online “lending” of scanned in-copyright books; Ars Technica, April 7, 2020
- Dr. Drew apologizes for being a COVID-19 denier after copyright silliness; Ars Technica, April 6, 2020
- Open COVID Pledge: Removing Obstacles to Sharing IP in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Social distancing beer, CBD oil, and crop tops? Coronavirus-related applications pouring into U.S. trademark office.; The Philadelphia Inquirer, April 6, 2020
UX Design / UI Development
- We’re all #LearningLessons right now — and we’d love to hear yours
- Learn At Home: SparkFun’s Top 15 Concept and How-To Tutorials
- Make Paper Circuits For Easter
- RTC You On the Other Side
Books / Reading
- Terry Reese: MarcEdit Webinar 4: Merging, Clustering, and Integrations…oh my!
- Open Knowledge Foundation: Mapping street names in Belgium by gender: Open Data Day 2020 report
- Archives Unleashed Project: So You Want to Move Your Event Online?
- David Rosenthal: Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste